(Mordialloc ) Apprentice Printer
Design to Print is a digital printing company specialising in retail, architectural and commercial graphics. We are looking to appoint an Apprentice Printer/Finisher/Installer who is excited by the opportunity to begin an apprenticeship in the digital printing industry.
With a positive, can-do attitude, the successful applicant will be offered a Printing Apprenticeship using the latest technology in print and fabrication. As an Apprentice you will be trained in all facets of the printing industry, with other duties including, but not limited to:
• Operating digital printing machines
• Operating cutting machines
• Mounting laminating
• Involvement in the design and construction of exhibition displays
• LED fabrication
• Installation – local and interstate
• Car wraps
• Other ad hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
We are seeking an energetic, hard working person who can think outside of the box. Ideally, you will be a perfectionist with a strong attention to detail.
Other key attributes include:
• Genuine interest in starting a career in digital printing
• Flexible attitude
• Your own reliable vehicle
• Current and valid driver’s licence
• Intermediate computer skills
To register your interest please forward a copy of your resume to Michael at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Posted 14th December 2016)