SignSite Australia is a fast growing and innovative national business. Due to continued rapid growth of our operations, we have a position for an experienced, dynamic and self-motivated Large Format Digital Print Operator to join the Brisbane Team.
This role suits a person who can work in a fast-paced, changing environment, is flexible in tasks and enjoys working in an active and busy setting. Suitable candidates will have demonstrated experienced in large format print as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Job tasks and responsibilities
We are looking for a Large Format Digital Print Operator to manage numerous simple and complex printing tasks. Reporting to the Production Manager, the successful applicant will:
- A minimum of 2 years experience within the large format printing industry
- Comprehensive knowledge of large format printing & finishing, including working with latex, solvent & flatbed printers, vinyl cutters and digital print equipment
- Excellent knowledge of software such as Onyx RIP & Adobe suite as well as an understanding of colour management & profiling
- Good understanding all finishing processes such as laminating, mounting and trimming
- An excellent eye for detail, quality and safety conscious
- Can use initiative and complete work unsupervised
- Ability to multi-task and work within a team
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Own transport (essential)
Skills and experience
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in large format digital printing
- Extensive experience with flatbed and roll to roll large format machines
- Experience with print finishing such as trimming, laminating
- Colour matching experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in communicating with clients and our production team
- Have exceptional attention to detail and be highly organised with the ability to run multiple jobs and ensure effective management of workflow
- Be able to work autonomously with effective organisational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the proven ability to multitask and prioritise
- Be flexible and able to work to strict deadline
- Be team orientated with a focus on the production of quality products.
- Understand that tight deadlines are part of the industry and the ability to adapt and go with the flow is vitally important
Job benefits and perks
- There are many growth opportunities for the right candidate with the right attitude and initiative
- A competitive salary dependent on your experience level
- A friendly and supportive team environment.
If you feel you possess the appropriate skills and attitude to join the SignSite Australia team, apply now.
Call Aaron 0433 236 269
(Posted 17th April 2018)