(Sydney, Leichhardt) Digital Print Operator
Progressive, Forward Thinking Company looking for an experienced digital print operator, who has at least 1-years’ experience dealing with high volume digital printing. Inner west location and great team environment.
Established for nearly 20 years, Look Print are leaders in large format digital printing. We are renowned for our excellence and passion in providing clients with solutions on time, in full, on budget, and achieving this through our team of dedicated and high performing staff.
Reporting to the Print Manager, your position will be to ensure that our clients receive quality products across a number of large format digital printing machinery and to work within a team environment to meet our clients’ needs and deadlines.
This role is a permanent fulltime afternoon shift position with working hours of 4pm until 12.30am Monday to Friday.
• We are after candidates who have the following personal attributes:
• a can-do attitude and a sense of urgency
• are well organized and can deliver on tight deadlines
• a friendly and approachable personality
• excellent communication skills and good attention to detail
• a commitment to succeed
• takes pride in the quality and efficiency of their work
• a creative mind embracing change
• previous exposure to a continuous improvement environment
The successful candidate must also be proficient in the following areas:
• Management of inks and calibration of printing device,
• troubleshooting of printing device malfunctions,
• handling and storing finished product appropriately so as to not damage the product,
• planning and prioritizing print jobs to achieve maximum throughput,
• ensure clean and dirt/dust free environment,
• ability to select/distinguish/match inks,
• operation of trimming/cutting machine
• quality inspection of products, and
• knowledge of printer application software
If you believe you are an A-Grade player and would like to apply for this role and be part of our passionate team of people who just "love to print" then please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
(Posted 24th February 2017)