(NSW) Area Business Development Manager
A family owned Australian company established 30 years ago is expanding on its success in the NSW market with the appointment of a key sales position to support continuing growth in the Digital Graphics market, supplying Printing and Finishing solutions to the Wide Format print sector of the Signage & Graphics market.
Being a market leader with wide experience with some of the world’s leading brands, the company is focused on training and enables huge potential for career development and advancement for the right person.
• Experienced Sales role in – Design, Signage, Retail Projects, Custom Display, POS, Print, Large Format
• Ability to manage Blue Chip accounts,
• Happy to engage with new contacts and build relationships.
• Strength in New business development across a defined area.
• Passionate and committed to being a member of a small but dynamic team
This role will report into the State Manager and have Technical support you can call on, and the knowledge of working for a highly respected company throughout the industry to build a professional relationship..
The position will appeal to an achievement oriented individual who is outgoing and happy to work autonomously and confident in your own ability to play an integral part, in the further growth of the business.
An excellent package of base salary, uncapped commissions, Super and Car allowance will be negotiated.
Applications should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a Covering letter and CV.
(Posted 20th February 2017)