(Gunnedah) QUALIFIED SIGNWRITER
We are looking for a qualified Sign Writer/Production Co-Ordinator to join our busy progressive sign shop.
Job will include
design, printing, laminating, mounting, wrapping & installing.
To be successful for this role you must
- have full car licence
- be trade qualified signwriter or at least 3rd to 4th year apprentice
- be design/layout experienced in Corel Draw or similar program
- have experience running wide format printers
- have experience in installing signs
- have the ability to co-ordinate production and meet
- must have attention to detail and be able to work unsupervised
This position is a full time position with immediate start for the right applicant.
Please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Craig on 0428 924 625
(Posted 7th February 2017)