(Sydney, Artarmon) Graphic Installer
Artarmon based Large Format Print and Signage company are looking for an experienced graphics Installer to join our team on a Full-Time basis. Main duties involve installation of SAV murals, Wallpaper, Glazing graphics and general signage.
Our core expectations are that you must be:
• Able to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to manage and complete assigned tasks
• Professional attitude
The role will include the following: • Application of vinyl & large format prints
• Glazing graphics installation
• Wallpaper installation
• Digital Graphics finishing and preparation prior to install
• General signage and installations
• Some aluminium cutting and simple fabrication
• Exhibition stand building
• Some interstate travel may be required
Qualifications and Experience:
An applicant with proven experience in all facets of signage installation including onsite and in-factory work.
EWP and a White Card would be considered an advantage.
Current drivers licence is essential.
The position is full time Monday to Friday, with some overtime as deemed necessary. Salary is negotiable based on your current skill set and experience.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Bruce Scott (02) 9438 4477 for further details
(Posted 25th January 2017)