(Byron Bay) Production Assistant Required - Byron Bay, NSW
Miller Metal Imaging is an established Byron Bay (Northern NSW) based business, providing signs and labels to an Australia wide market. We are currently undergoing a period of growth and are looking for a new recruit to join our small but dedicated team of five.
We are looking for an efficient, motivated and pro-active person who will assist in all aspects of pre and post production. Ideally you should have experience in the sign industry, however we are willing to train the right candidate. This is an excellent role for someone looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, long term employment and to develop their skills base.
Print production daily duties will include:
• Machine Operation
• Quality Assurance
• Cleaning and Packaging
You will also be trained in the pre-production side of the business, which will include file creation and film printing.
The successful applicant must have the following skills/attributes:
• Attention to detail, honest and reliable
• Willing to learn and use your initiative
• Ability to work under pressure while still enjoying a laugh
• Able to work unsupervised as well as part of a team
• Current Driver’s License required, permanent residents of the Byron Shire area and permanent Australian residents need only apply
Please forward your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Permanent
If you are interested in expanding your skills and joining a dynamic team please apply today. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 6685 5463.
(Posted 23rd January 2017)